French Doors, Patio Doors + Bi-Fold Doors in Maidstone Kent
A versatile choice of styles and colours mean your doors will compliment the existing design of your home, providing a smooth transition between indoors and outdoors. Whether you want maximum opening width, traditional French elegance or smooth, simple lines, nothing makes a better impression than a beautifully crafted, Lifestyle door.
- Market-leading looks – Ultra-slim frames for a larger glazed area to create maximum space and natural light.
- Choice of colours – colours to suit every style of property means you can match your existing décor, or make a stylish contrast.
- Maximum versatility – Bespoke sizing capabilities to suit your living space
- Ultimate energy-efficiency – High-tech triple weather seals keep you free from draughts, bringing you peace, quiet and warmth!
Imagine a wide, open space and the feeling of air and light flowing into your home, as you enjoy your interior surroundings, PVCu panoramic doors are the ultimate choice when you want full and clear access to your garden, patio or terrace.
With ultra slim frames and clean lines, our panoramic bi fold doors bring you the space, comfort and low-maintenance luxury of modern living. Plus, they are available in a wide range of configurations designed to fit virtually any space, so you can turn your outside area or conservatory into a stunning centre piece.
- Easy-use unique D-handle – this ultra-stylish sprung design allow the bi-fold doors to fold back flatter, creating unimpeded views onto the garden or patio area.
- Enhanced safety – A discreet lever on the D-handle prevents the security shoot bolts from accidentally engaging when the bi fold door is open – stopping damage to your floor coverings and your bi-fold door.
- Perfectly secure – Total security is achieved without compromising on looks thanks to fully concealed stainless steel anti-jemmy pins that prevent the bi-fold doors being leveraged from the outside by intruders
- Smooth, easy glide operation – A built-in four-roller aluminium track allows smooth and effortless opening of your bi-fold doors.
Indoor opening allows you to make the most of your patio space or you can maximise your room’s interior with an outward opening mechanism of our French Doors. We know how stunning your French doors will look and that you will want to keep them looking that way for years to come. We also fit our doors with convenient easy to clean internal rebates, so you know your door will look its best with the minimum of effort.
- Our French Doors are available in a range of sizes up to 2.5 metres wide, providing an impressive entrance to your garden
- A choice of styles – Traditional sculptured ‘ovolo’ or contemporary straight-edged ‘chamfered’ frame styles and a choice of external/internal opening options mean you can tailor the finish of your French doors to your individual taste
- Convenient low threshold – for a smooth, seamless transition between outdoors and indoors and easy access to your home for prams and wheelchair users. It also means your French doors are fully compliant with Part M of the Building Regulations.
Our Patio Doors are practical and versatile with a stunning classical appearance and have been the nation’s choice for decades. Choose a door from the Eurocell Lifestyle collection and create a stylish, value-adding feature to your home whilst you enjoy the feeling of space, light and warmth.
Designed to the highest standards, and made from minimal maintenance UPVC, our inline patio doors will operate smoothly and reliably for many years to come, for your long-lasting peace of mind.
- Choice and flexibility – with a choice of 2, 3 and 4 pane door options and side windows, the design of your doors is only limited by the space available
- The finishing touch – the design of your patio door system isn’t complete until you’ve selected the right furniture to compliment its style. Our high-quality door furniture is available in a range of colours so your doors will improve and enhance their surroundings
- Easy glide rollers and high-quality manufacture mean your doors will stand the test of time and continue to add value to your home for as long as you need them
- Convenient low threshold – for a smooth, seamless transition between outdoors and indoors and easy access to your home for prams and wheelchair users. It also means your doors are fully compliant with Part M of the Building Regulations.